Thursday, August 27, 2015

Been gone for a while... 3 guesses why

Sorry for my absence although I'm sure you could all assume why.  But,  as is the case the with addiction,  it is a vicious cycle which I am caught in yet again.
This is short and sweet as far as my posting,  but I'm REALLY looking for some feedback here (and I'll give a little more background soon).
Does anyone know about,  or have tried,  naltrexone or the Sinclair Method? Please give feedback either way,  or opinions.  I welcome all.
Love and miss my community. ...be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I've been thinking about you. Hope you're ok. I wanted to email you but I didn't know your email address. I don't know much about naltrexone and I haven't heard of the Sinclair Method, so I'm no help unfortunately. I did read a blog where someone tried it but I can't remember which one it was. I will keep looking though. A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen one blogger who tried naltrexone. It didn't seem very helpful.

    ReplyDelete